Small paintings from the Inland Northwest and beyond    |  H o m e    |   W e b s i t e

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wallowa Stream

Wallowa Stream - 5x7 - Oil on Linen Panel

Click Here to Bid

This was painted during a Google Street View tour of Joseph, Oregon, one of my favorite places to "visit." I'm really excited that next weekend I'll be featured in the Wallowa Valley Festival of the Arts, which gives me a great reason to visit the area in person! I can't wait to get out and see the area, hopefully I'll be able to do some plein air work during the weekend. In the mean time, this stream really caught my eye during my virtual tour, I'll have to find and paint it next week!

Here is some of the work you'll be able to see in person at the show:

Summer Dream

Prineville Summer

Saddle Mountain View





No comments:

Post a Comment