Small paintings from the Inland Northwest and beyond    |  H o m e    |   W e b s i t e

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Along the Parks Highway - Another Alaskan Google Maps Painting

Along the Parks Highway - 6x6 - Oil on Panel - Landscape

Sold

Yes. I do love "driving" around Alaska in Google Maps. Yes, I entertained the thought of living there for about 20 minutes, until my husband reminded me about that whole snow thing they have. I can barely take the occasional flurry we get here in the Tri-Cities, so maybe it's better I enjoy the 49th State from afar!

1 comment:

  1. I live in the Interior of Alaska, Fairbanks. You did well with this painting. It reminds me of a place called Broad Pass just south of Cantwell on the Parks Highway going to Anchorage from Fairbanks. Well done. Come see us in the summer and paint. Is paradise for an artist.

    ReplyDelete