Small paintings from the Inland Northwest and beyond    |  H o m e    |   W e b s i t e

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Yakima River Bend - Eastern Washington Landscape Painting

Yakima River Bend - 6x6 - Oil on Panel - Landscape

Click to Purchase

I had the best Saturday imaginable. I made a quick drive up to Cle Elum to pick up my paintings from the High Country Artist's Fresh Air Festival Exhibit to find that one painting had sold to a couple from Washington DC, and I had the opportunity to meet them! An artist doesn't often get the opportunity to meet the buyer from a show, so I feel very lucky. 

So I drove home with two of the three paintings, and took the scenic route. While driving through the winding Yakima River corridor I stopped and painted a few 6x6 plein air paintings that turned out really well! Great day over all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment