Small paintings from the Inland Northwest and beyond    |  H o m e    |   W e b s i t e

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Whimsical Day - Daily Painting

Whimsical Day - 5x7 - Oil on Linen Panel

Sold

I'm not sure why this painting's palette struck me as whimsical, I think it's the purple shadows and vivid gold hill, or maybe all the colors are just a little more pastel than I typically work. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I do think it was a fun palette to try!


Note: Collectors may notice that my shipping costs have gone up! It is because my original prices were set to cover the cost of packaging and shipping USPS First Class, but I've been for several months now shipping USPS Priority Mail for the peace of mind. I am very satisfied with this service, and so I've updated my price to reflect the cost of the upgraded shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment